Sonntag, 18. März 2012

Spring Birthday





been just creating this birthday card for my mum :)
bought so much new stuff on the "Creativa" fair - all around creativity... you can imagine how packed I went home :)

I love the new color combo of The Play Date Cafe # 123 - wow real spring colors!
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
I also love anything goes challenges :) Here's one I'll post on at Lia Stampz.

So I used my new rubber stamp with the four seasons - from "Different Colors".Stamp colors are all Distress Ink from Tim Holtz.
The writings are done with pen and ink from a caligraphy set I got for Christmas.
I used "Platinum Stickles" for a little glitter and another Tim Holtz product: idea-ology Flowers.

Hope you like it and still comment although I haven't posted much in the past (which doesn't mean that I didn't craft anything :))

4 Kommentare:

  1. So glad you enjoyed our colours this week, I'm sure your Mum will love your card. The Creativa fair sounds fun! Thanks so much for joining us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a pretty card for your Mom! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. very cute! love the distressing on the little square piece. thanks for playing with us this week at lia stampz!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. looks great, very CAS!
    ~Erum
    Lia Stampz DT

    AntwortenLöschen