Montag, 6. August 2012

Summer party

Hi out there,

summer in Germany isn't quite as what we expected it to be - even more reason to celebrate summer (maybe he'll come back) :).
I love love love the colors of the Play Date Cafe Challenge # 143
the real colors of summer - cherry red, mint julep (herbs in mediterranean food), jade (just one of the most beautiful colors) - so this is what inspired me to the card above :)

I used a new stamp which normally includes all seasons but I only wanted summer to show up in a bright red.
A girl always needs sparkle - I used some sequins left over from a shirt I did, sparkling red writing + a copper pearl pen.
I love the little tag + the cherry paper = both part of scrapbooking paper stacks.

Hope you like it and that summer already showed up at your place :)

4 Kommentare:

  1. so cute!!! Thanks for playing with us at the PDCC!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This is such a cute card! Love the cherry patterned paper! Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Cute invite! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. sehr süsse Karte :)

    ich wollte dich auf mein Giveaway aufmerksam machen, vielleicht möchtest du ja mitmachen, würde mich freuen :) http://yoooungandfree.blogspot.com/2012/08/gute-laune-zum-mitnehmen.html

    AntwortenLöschen