
So this is my creation following the instructions of The Play Date Cafe challenge # 39. I really like the colours and was remembered my semester abroad when I stayed in Dublin... what an awesome time!
My card is a combination of coloured paper, stamps, scallops and some metal-artwork leaves. I hope you like it :)
This card also fits into the create4fun challenge to use flowers, so I'll post my craft there too.
Lovely, wonderful how you framed your image. Thanks for playing at the PDCC.
AntwortenLöschenLove how you framed your work--and the title!! LOVE IT! Great job on the color combo:) Thanks for joining in the fun at the PDCC:)
AntwortenLöschenLovely pop of color on the edges. Lovely card. Glad the inspiration brought back good memories. Thanks for joining us at the PDCC this week.
AntwortenLöschenGreat card! Love the framed image. Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!
AntwortenLöschen