Montag, 26. Juli 2010

Flower 'n Bird


I love these little birds flying from one flower to another. Orchids are one of the most beautiful flowers I know on this planet. So thats the story behind my card. =) enjoy!
I will post this on the challenge number 23 of 'Oh, Alice'. Topic: "birds"
I used just coloured paper, some stamps and little flowers
Just realised that this bird is also going along with the DDSB#17 "anything goes" so left a link there :)

9 Kommentare:

  1. What a wonderful original creation! I love the bold shapes and bright colors, and the crown is the perfect "crowning touch!" Lovely love bird! Thanks for playing along with us at Oh, Alice!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us here at DDSB for this weeks ANYTHING GOES challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very nice and so different, thanks for joinig us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Great project! Thanks for playing along w/ Oh, Alice!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Awww how pretty! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Judy

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Your project is splendiferous!!! I am so happy that you have joined us at the Digi Doodle Shop’s Best this week and Good Luck!
    KymKreates
    DT Coordinator

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love your shaped card ..... and thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week...

    Harriet

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. thanks to you all for your lovely comments. I'm blushing :) I had great fun creating that card and am happy that you all like it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Fabulous creation!
    DDSB Hugs
    Amber

    AntwortenLöschen