Sonntag, 26. September 2010

favourite stamp



It's been so long since I crafted and posted what I did: soooo here's something new :)
I love challenges which allow almost everything- so I'll post this work at tuesday taggers "It takes all sorts". They have an awesome new sponsor "Ribbon Oasis" as I love ribbons I couldn't resist to take part in the challenge.
Let's ink it up has a great topic as well: "Use your favourite stamp with a twist - use a charm too". As this is what I did, I will post my work there too.
As almost always I used a little bit of bling - giving something special and very feminin to my work. As I would say :)Crazy 4 Challenges C4C56 asks for some bling... so here you are: bling, gold & silver!
Autumn in my part of the world means: red, brown, black and beige. I love walking around in the woods and watching those beautiful colours: Stamptactular Sunday Challenge #78 says: "season's change!" so they will get my work as well.
Another autumn theme: Indian Summer @ Cards und More - Challengeblog which is challenge #9.
At Stampin' Royalty Challenge #38 they request "anything but a card" my work is a new tag for all my new books - so I fit into the theme.
I hope you like to hear from me again after this time it took me to craft again...

6 Kommentare:

  1. Very creative! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up!! Hugzzzzz

    Tammy xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very pretty - nice choice of colors! Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Just beautiful!
    Thanks so much for playing along this week at Stamptacular Sunday ♥ Good luck on our Season's Change challenge!
    Dee (Spryte)
    Sprytebyrds Spot

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. You rocked this week's "anything but a card" challenge. Thanks for playing at Stampin' Royalty

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ein interessantes Werk zeigst du uns da - ich seh´ bloß leider den Herbst (Indian Summer) nicht so recht...
    Aber danke für´s Mitmachen bei CuM!
    LG Doris

    AntwortenLöschen