Was crafting a little bit this weekend :)
So this combination fits into vintage summer of DDCC#85. I used some stamps and glitter and vintage publicity "fruity and summery" I'd say...
CYDA#3 girly and glittery - I used gold and some of the most beautiful colours and pearls I found in my stock.
Lets ink it up asked us to make a bookmark or tag having a vintage feel. As I said used this cute little publicity that I found in all my stuff.
PDCC#45 had just so lovely colours that I wanted to use them as fast as possible.
The colour match of Penny Black Saturday Challenge is used in my card as well. By the way - have to say that I'm so happy that I tried out this way of creating bows.
My tag is shimmery, sparkly & fabulous as asked for at Oh, Alice.
So hope you like my work :)
Beautiful tag! Love your bow!! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up and good luck, hope to see you next time too :-)
AntwortenLöschenClaire xx
Lovely project, love your ribbon flower. Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up. Hope to see you again. Cheers
AntwortenLöschenA great tag love the ribbon.Thanks for sharing this week at CYDA
AntwortenLöschenGreat bow, so glad you liked this week's play date colours - thanks for playing :)
AntwortenLöschenLovely tag. Thank you for playing at Lets Ink it Up. Annette x
AntwortenLöschenI love those tags! Very nice! Thanks for sharing at Let's Ink It Up!
AntwortenLöschenSorry! I meant crowns, not tags! Ha, guess I should proof read first! Here we go again:
AntwortenLöschenI love those crowns! Very nice tag! Thanks for sharing at Let's Ink It Up!
There, that's better!
Very pretty! Love that ribbon flower. Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC.
AntwortenLöschenVery regal and pretty. Lovely embellishments. Thanks for joining us this week at the PDCC.
AntwortenLöschenWow, fabulous bow and great mix of elements! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!
AntwortenLöschenThat bow accents is SUPER FAB! Love your vintage feel--Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun at the PDCC:}
AntwortenLöschenYour Tag is adorable. I love your idea.
AntwortenLöschenGreat Job!!!
Thank you for playing with us on the LET'S INK IT UP challenge. Good Luck!
Hugs,
Agnieszka
lovely shiny project!
AntwortenLöschenThanks for joining us at Oh, Alice this week!
Sammi
xxx
A lovely tag and a fab bow.
AntwortenLöschenThanks for playing along at Let's Ink It Up.
Hugs
Sam xx