Sonntag, 12. Dezember 2010

Christmas is approaching


I'm so in the mood for christmas!! Counting the days till christmas eve and finally found some time to create a card!
At Tuesday Taggers "Deck the Halls" is the device for the week. So I tried to deck the halls with christmas colours, stars and some angel wings...
"Animals/Insects" are the theme at Digi Doodle Shop's Best and I just love the golden deer, so I had to take part in the challenge.
As you might have noticed I almost always use some sparkle, glitter or bling while creating my cards... This time it's silver and gold and gold glitter for some Christmas with a twist: add sparkle/bling at Let's ink it up. I justed some stamping ink to draw the little sparkling stars.
As I saw, everyones up for christmas and so "anything goes christmas" at Creative Inspirations is just the challenge I needed now :)
Hope you like my work and will also have a short look at my adventcalendar project :)

10 Kommentare:

  1. Very nice, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love your gold deer too. :) Wonderful card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. cute creation! I see you are new to blogging? I have candy at my blog if you want to come take a look! Thanks for sharing your ANYTHING GOES CHRISTMAS creation with us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! Best of luck to you and happy holidays!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful creation, I love the handwritten sentiment, thanks so much for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, hope to see you again
    Debs
    xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Great card, love the sparkle. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck. Hugs Suzanne x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
    Hugs ~ Tine

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Really nice card, LOVE the sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us at DDSB

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Great card, thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
    Ruth x

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Love all the bling and thanks for sharing at LIIU.

    Hugs Ali x

    AntwortenLöschen