Sonntag, 16. Januar 2011

already springtime?


@ hte sea with my love... I'm happy that all that snow melted and wanted to express my wish for this year - light sun, sea an' my love!
Therefore this card is for my boyfriend (who sure is a man) which makes it fit into "male" on Tuesday Taggers/Try it on Tuesday. I like the light colours - like my friend (quote) "not as girly as usual...". The colours where inspirated by The Play Date Cafe colour combo PDCC64 and I would like to thank their DT for the beautiful cards - such a great inspiration!
As usual I could not help myself and use some sparkle - thanks to my new glimmer mist by Tattered Angels. I just fell in love and had to try it out instantly. That's why I will post the project on Stampavie and more "Glitter/Sparkling".
"Anything Goes" on Let's ink it up! Yay - that's one of my favourites! I used my stamp the other way round and inked all around the heart with some orange ink and then sprayed my brand new glimmer mist...
As the sentiments already says "with love" - that is what our projects should be about on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #117. I'd say I put a lot of love into this craft and hope you'll all like it! =)

14 Kommentare:

  1. awesome tag ~ lovin those colors tones and touch of glimmer mist

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fab creation, love the seaside feel and I am sure your boyfriend will too. Thanks for sharing at LIIU, Suzanne x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely choice of colours, the glimmer spray adds shine and sparkle. thanks for joining in at TIOT for our male tag challenge. Cheers Caz

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful "With Love" card

    Thanks for joining us on Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a lovely card for a special person! Thanks for playing along at the PDCC this week!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Just lovely! Great use of our colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow, gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This is simply fantastic! Love the colors you've used and all those lovely details!

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at SAM.

    Hugs, Kiki

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Awww, you're so sweet thanking us for inspiration. :) We thank you for sharing such a wonderful interpretation of this week's colors with the PDCC!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Neat card, great layout and fab hearts -- just in time for Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date CAfe.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Gorgeous texture! Thanks so much for joining us at the play date cafe this week :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. So very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week! (and so sweet of you to thank us for the inspiration!)

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. A lovely card, great use of our colours and I love all the texture. Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Great colours and texture on this lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Ink It Up.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    AntwortenLöschen