Sonntag, 16. Januar 2011

kitchen action


This card is a little tribute to my man - we had some great cooking action during the holidays!
The colours are inspirated by DDSB Challenge #42 - Colour Comb of Pink & Green. I wasn't sure if that colours would be ok together but the fab DT convinced me to try it out. I love the combo! Thanks so much for the inspiration.
CES Challenge Blog #19 just wanted us to use "no Designer Papers..." As I didn't I'll post my card.
"Anything Goes" on Top Tip Tuesday. Love it and sure will post my piece of work!
Another "Anything Goes" at Craft your Days away Challenge #11. There are so many great entries - I do hope that there is a chance that my card will please (and maybe win). :)

10 Kommentare:

  1. A great fun card. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday, Elaine

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Fun! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a fantastic card.. sounds like you had a good holiday lol.. thanks for playing at CES xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best
    Hugs,
    julie

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That is a fun card! :)

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

    Maggie

    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Super card. Thank you for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Love your card it's really sweet
    Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

    Jackie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Aw such an adorable card.
    Thanks for joining us at CES Challenges & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. What a fun card!
    Thank you for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hope you’ll join us again today!
    Hugs
    Anne

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Great little scene you've set.Cute,fun card.Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best :D
    Lisa x

    AntwortenLöschen