This card is inspired by the PDCC #67 - gorgeous colours! Saw the flower and just new that I had to use the colours and implement flower embelishments as well!
Next inspiration reached my seeing the new challenge on DDSB #45 "Valentines" what could fit better than flowers and a kiss?
Colours and theme are also great at CYDA #13 which is a photo inspiration! Wow I just love what you all come up with...
The shape of the card (3 fold and cut out) was inspired by the oh so cute and lovely card I got from my former colleagues at the end of my internship - I will miss them!
Have fun looking at my card and as always I'm pleased when you leave a comment :)
Brilliant card, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
AntwortenLöschenxx
Fab idea
AntwortenLöschenWhat a lovely card Leyla :) Great to have you playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!
AntwortenLöschenA lovely card Leyla. I don't often play around with different folds on cards, must try that more. Thanks for the inspiration! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe this week!
AntwortenLöschenThis card is a lot of fun with the details you've included! Love those big letters.
AntwortenLöschenIsn't this clever! I like all the different backgrounds you've used behind each letter. So glad you played with us this week at the Cafe!!
AntwortenLöschenI love the cut outs on this card! Thanks so much for joining our play date over at the cafe ;)
AntwortenLöschenWhat a fun and clever way to use cut-outs. Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.
AntwortenLöschenGreat card, thank you for joining us at The Digi Doodle Shop's Best this week
AntwortenLöschenRuth x