Sonntag, 6. März 2011

mum's birthday


My mum is celebrating her birthday this month and I just want to show her how much I appreciate what she and my dad are doing to support me!
I had a first idea of my card and then saw that it fits into some challenges - so I'll post them:
CYDA #15 "black & white" I tried to reduce the use of green to a minimum but I couldn't cope with no colour at all as spring begins right now... so my choice was to include just some light green and a cute little fairy.
"Colour Splash at PDCC71" this means black and white and a little splash of another colour... Light green for upcoming spring and classy black & white for my lovely mum (always supporting me in everything I do).
Another "black & white colour combo" at DDSB#49 I used some printed images of the little fairy and the clock (already coloured) and flowers and ribbon in the requested colours.
I can only thank my parents for all the love they gave me - so this card was partly inspired by the song "Time of my life" which I could never have without my parents ans without their help! "Inspired by a song" Try it on Tuesday I hope my creation shows parts of the song...
Hope you like the card :)

11 Kommentare:

  1. A lovely card Leyla, beautiful words.

    Thanks for joining us for our black and white challenge over at CYDA.

    Hugs

    Joanne xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely card and such a lovely sentiment.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your mum will love this,and lovely words to go with it,thanks for joiningT.I.O.T. luv Georginax

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing this with us at CYDA.xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This is a very pretty card! Thanks for joining our black & white challenge at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    Greetings,
    Katja (DDSB-DT)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ah this is gorgeous, any mother would love to receive a card like this with such beautiful words on it! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hello Leyla! Your mom is sure to love this. :) I like that pocket watch in the corner....very timeless and classic. Thanks for playing with us at the PLay Date Cafe!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. So sweet! How could mum not love this. :-) Thanks so much for playing our challenge this week at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Super fun and original card - your mom is one lucky gal! Thanks for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. This is lovely. Thanks for joining in this fortnights CYDA Challenge. Hugs Shelley x

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. So sweet :O)

    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best

    All the best to you,
    Jóna, DT member at DDSB

    AntwortenLöschen