Passed the whole Saturday out of home enjoying the first really sunny day with my love.
Today I saw the great colour combo on PDCC#75 "silver, pink and blue" As I just bought loads of ribbons and stuff on a big trade fair I couldn't waite to try them out :)
Thanks for leaving your comments!
Love the way you've used that blue ribbon Leyla! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe :)
AntwortenLöschenFun card! Love the abstract nature :) Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!
AntwortenLöschenOh, so glad your pulled out your new ribbons for our color story! That big, ribbon bow is stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!
AntwortenLöschenOHHH! That sheer ribbon/bow is just beautiful! LOVE that brad in the center--add just a touch of silver! Beautiful way to use your ribbons:) Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the PDCC!
AntwortenLöschen